Saturday, February 16, 2013

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things


Box built by my talented husband <3
Sees Candy (calories don't count on holidays)
Buy one, get one free. Why thank you, Valentines Day!
Homemade cards are my favorite!

Holidays are my favorite. There is something wonderful about waking up and knowing it is a special day. One that is set aside around the world to celebrate something special- in this case LOVE. I have always had a special place in my heart for Valentine's Day. Even when there wasn't a man in my life to celebrate it with. The idea of eating chocolate, getting (or giving flowers), and telling people you love them is a win-win kind of day in my mind. Let me tell you, I L-O-V-E my husband but on Valentine's I was thinking of another love as well. The God that so loved us and sent His son. Now this is love. 

Beloved, let us love one another for love is of God. In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 
- I John 4:7,9



3 comments:

  1. These home made cards are beautiful, I wish I had the patience and the skill to make something so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it! Once you have a few supplies on hand it is easier (and cheaper) than buying one. I have no patience and no skill so I know you can do it! :)

      Delete
  2. Rachel your hair is amazing! It is so long and shiny, i've got major mane envy. Also that flower box and the cards are adorable, i've also got diy envy.

    ReplyDelete

RachelDorothy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger