Monday, May 6, 2013

Tis the Season



Wedding season! It is coming up on us fast. My husband and I are still living in California for that very reason. My little sister is getting married June 8 and we wouldn't want to miss it for the world. Tonight we met with the florist and went over all floral details. Over the weekend we purchased fabric for a beautiful backdrop for the wedding. Oh the fun! I could talk wedding every day and never get sick of it! 

Pictures above are from a bachelorette party of a different friend last weekend. There was a French/Macaroon theme running through the night. Nothing wrong with that. ;) I definitely ate too many of those beautiful, tiny sweets. They can't do much damage, right?

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

RachelDorothy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger