Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Egyptian Anniversary

I have no idea who this house belongs to- we just thought it was beautiful!


He does that serious face so dang well! 


One year (and seventeen days) ago my husband and I got married. And I sure didn't know what I was in for! We met in New Zealand, got to know each other in Jordan, dated in England, visited France, married in America, honeymooned in Mexico, moved to Jordan, and to top it off celebrated our anniversary in Egypt. Is God good to us, or what? You know that verse- "no good thing will He withhold from those walk uprightly"? Well I believe it! 

So here are some pictures of our anniversary trip to Sharm El Sheikh. It was less expensive to go there than to stay in Jordan. No problem for us :) 

So, so thankful for my first year of marriage. Marriage isn't always perfect and easy but I'm thankful for my godly husband and the things God has done in my life through marriage. Thankful He gave me such a good man to go through life with. 

"Many waters cannot quench love, nor will rivers overflow it; if a man were to give all the riches of his house for love, it would be utterly despised."
Song of Solomon 8:7



No comments:

Post a Comment

RachelDorothy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger